Dates for your diary
assemblies for this term
Parents and carers are welcome to attend any Friday assembly, which run from 9.10 – 9.30am.
- Fri 13 July: Year 2
- Nursery: Monday & Wednesday
- Reception: Monday & Friday
- Year 1: Thursday & Friday
- Year 2: Thursday (double session)
- Year 3: Thursday & Friday
- Year 4: Thursday (swimming) & Friday
- Year 5: Wednesday & Friday
- Year 6: Wednesday & Thursday (swimming)
- 12 September – 8.00pm FROGS AGM
Dates For Your Diaries
- Tues 10 July Year 2 Music Festival Round Chapel (PM)
- Thursday 12 July Sports Day, Clissold Park
- Friday 13 July Year 4 Music Festival Round Chapel (PM)
- Tue 17 July Year 6 Leavers Party 5.30 – 7.00
- Wed 18 July Year 6 Leavers Assembly 09.30
National Curriculum testing
Please note there will be 1 more INSET day still to be decided.
- online calendar view
- online calendar subscribe (mac users)
after school clubs
Easter Holiday Play Schemes
The Learning Trust will be running 2 Play Schemes from Monday 2nd to Friday 13th April, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
Prices are £9.00 per day (£8.00 for additional children) and £5.00 concessionary fees (£4.50 for additional children). Play Schemes will be operating at: Tyssen Primary School, Old Hill Street, N16 and St John the Baptist, CE Primary School, Crondall Street, N1.
For further information or to make a booking please contact the Children’s Information service on 0208 820 7590/7583, email: [email protected] or visit www.learningtrust.co.uk/childcare
This week the school was awarded the Hackney Healthy Schools award for “Delivering Food Education and Cooking in the KS1 and KS2 Curriculum”. Well done to Nadine for her hard work developing this in school.
Grasmere Kidz Club will be running a Summer Scheme from 26th July to 25th August from 8.30 – 6.00pm for children aged 5 to 12.
A wide range of sporting, art, ICT, visits and social activities will be provided.Fees paid in advanced and are charged at:
- 1st Child: £15.00 per day (£65.00 per week)
- 2nd Child: £12.00 per day (£55.00 per week)
- 3rd Child: £10.00 per day (£50.00 per week)
- There is an additional charge of £2.00 when paying on the day.
- Concessions are charged at £8.00 per day.
Places can be booked at the school office or by contacting Marcel on 07939 251 570 from 8.30am – 6.00pm.Cheques should be made payable to London Borough of Hackney.
Details of the 9 day Play-Scheme operating during the Easter holidays will be sent home in the next couple of days. The Play Scheme will be running from Monday 3rd to Thursday 13th April and is open to children from the local area aged 5 to 12.
Further copies of the leaflet can be found in the parents notice box outside the school office and on the school web site www.grasmereprimaryschool.org.uk
To reserve places please contact the school office or Marcel or email [email protected]