Dates for your diary
Here are the important dates as we go through the school year:Keystage 2 SATS are 12 to 16 May, Keystage 3 SATS are 06 to 09 May and GCSEs are 14 May to 20 June.
assemblies for this term
Fridays in 2008
- Fri 29 Feb: Year 2 – Mother’s Day
- Fri 7 March: Whole School – Science
- Fri 14 March: Year 6 – Easter
- Fri 28 March: Whole School – Religious Education
- Fri 4 April: Reception
Parents and carers are welcome to attend any Friday assembly, which run from 9.10 – 9.30am.
- Nursery: Monday & Wednesday
- Reception: Monday & Friday
- Year 1: Thursday & Friday
- Year 2: Thursday (double session)
- Year 3: Thursday & Friday
- Year 4: Thursday (swimming) & Friday
- Year 5: Wednesday & Friday
- Year 6: Wednesday & Thursday (swimming)
- Fri 29 Feb – FROGS PTA
Spring dates for your diariesSpring Dates For Your Diary 2008
- Wed 27 Feb - Whole School Accordion performance
- Fri 29 Feb - FROGS PTA
- W/C 3 March - Science Week: Focus Environmental Improvement & Eco Experiments
- Thurs 13 & Fri 14 March - Year 2 English Pocket Opera workshops
- Wed 19 March - Year 2 visit to Florence Nightingale Museum
- FRI 21 March - SCHOOL CLOSED BANK HOLIDAY
- Mon 24 March - SCHOOL CLOSED BANK HOLIDAY
- Fri 4 April - Year 1 & 2 performance at Brittan Theatre, Royal School of Music with English Pocket Opera (Parents invited)
National Curriculum testing
Please note there will be 1 more INSET day still to be decided.
- online calendar view
- online calendar subscribe (mac users)
The Winter Fair will take place on Friday 7th December at 3.30pm in the school hall. Everyone welcome!Raffle Tickets and Seasons Greetings Cards
Raffle Tickets have been send home today with instructions how to sell. Please return unsold tickets or/and ticket stubs and monies collected to the school office.
Seasons Greetings cards alongside raffle tickets will be sold at the end of each day by the FROGS team.
The Jumble Sale will take place on Saturday 10th November between 10.30am and 12.30pm. All donations of items would be appreciated on Friday 9th November and placed in the Medical Room. A good chance to clear out your old bric-a-brac, clothes, linen, shoes etc…. Please remember to bring cakes, biscuits and home baked items on the day to sell.
Volunteers to assist with setting up of stalls on the afternoon of Friday 9th or help on the day would be appreciated as well.
Many thanks for contributions and more importantly – please come along on the day!